Yay for spray! There’s so much to love about spray tanning. It’s customizable, cosmetic color that goes all over in less than 5 minutes for a flawlessly even, radiant glow.
- Instant Wow.
Develops in just 4-6 hours.
- Easy Peasy.
Voice-guided prompts lead you through.
- Tan Boss.
You decide everything, from intensity to scents.
- Goof Proof.
Perfectly calibrated tan applications FTW.
- PLUS the ALL OVER JOY GUARANTEE
Happy head to toe? If not, let us know. We’ll work with you to make things right.
What to Expect
It takes less than 5 minutes to get a spray tan.
An automated spray booth applies a fine mist of DHA (dihydroxyacetone)--a colorless, natural, plant-derived ingredient--all over your body which interacts with your skin to develop a tan. Learn more about DHA
It’s important to know that a spray tan is cosmetic only and does not include sunscreen.
The system leads you through the process with voice-guided prompts, and you will hold 2-4 poses depending on the spray booth.
Color develops and deepens over a 4- to 6-hour period.
If well maintained, your spray tan will last 5-7 days--though some may last as long as 10 days!
Spray Tanning By the Numbers.
- 5 minutes to spray tan
- 2 to 4 poses in the booth
- 4-6 hours until fully developed
- 7 days of All Over Joy / a gorgeous all-over glow
The Perks of Personalization.
This is not a “one spray fits all” situation. Nearly everything about spray tanning can be customized to meet your #tangoals. Our Tanning Consultants are on-hand and happy to help every step of the way.
Ways to Make It Your Own. (available options will depend on the system)
- Select your shade. Choose from light, medium, dark or dark+.
- Boost with bronzer. Get instant color that layers in undertones that take you from a warm glow to a deep exotic tan.
- Pick a scent. Enhance your experience and--bonus!--smell great, too.
- Add an accelerator. Cut your development time and get darker, more even results.
- Focus on specific features. Tan your face only, your legs only or do an extra pass on your legs to help them stay tan longer.
- Turn up the heat. Choose heated drying to stay warm and set fast.